Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, er, Wednesday

Dudes, I am so late with everything so far! So much for New Years Resolutions! Wait, I didn't resolve to stay punctual with anything! Maybe I ought to...

I actually planned our menu for the week on Sunday, and then did about a month's worth of plans on Monday. How those fit into the rotation will more or less depend on what's on sale at the time. Anyhow, Ben actually helped a lot with the menu planning this week! We came up with lots of different meals so now I have about a months worth of menus to work with. I try not to plan too far ahead, and usually finalize my plans on Sunday so that I can incorporate whatever is on sale at the grocery store that week. But having a rough idea works great for me because it's one less thing I have to worry about during the day!

Monday: Stuffed Peppers. This was a "Make Again" meal for Ben.

Tuesday: Penne with meatballs and sauce, garlic bread. Another "Make Again."

Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner - bacon, eggs on toast, hash browns

Thursday: Honey Mustard Chicken, potatoes (mashed I think), steamed veggies

Friday: BBQ Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions

Saturday: Fish, rice and veggies

Sunday: Taco Salads

Today I MUST put away the four loads of laundry that are sitting in the guest bedroom. I have no idea how we produce as much laundry as we do. It's ridiculous. And by the time I manage to get it all clean and dried I'm so tired that I have no energy to put it away. But today - I will! Because tomorrow - my aunt is coming to spend the night and the guest bed is currently covered in laundry! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the drawer organizer tip at homesanctuary. I found what I think I had in mind at the same site. They are called Dream Drawer organizers. Haven't seen them in person, but might give them a tray.