Friday, December 5, 2008

Company Girl Coffee!

Good Morning Girls!


I hope you all had a great week! Our week was busy, but good. I managed to keep up with my Small Things - on top of going back to work. I'm back in the office for one day a week, which is perfect. I get to see everyone that I missed while I was out on maternity leave, but since I'm home the rest of the week I don't have to worry too much about childcare, and I get to spend lots of time with Maddie. We also got our Christmas tree - chopped down in the woods! Yesterday was Ben's birthday, so we had a "special" dinner (KFC - his choice...) and he opened his presents and spent some snuggly time with Maddie.


How cute are these little socks? They're Smartwools for babies! I just think they're the cutest. I also love that they have the non-slip stuff on the bottoms, even though she isn't even close to walking yet. They're just so cute and little!!

7 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

I stopped in for some coffee! It was great, thanks! I am glad to hear that someone is staying on top of small things- even with going back to work. Yay, you!
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

Forget the booties. She's a doll!

Glad you get to stay home so much with her. She's precious.

mholgate said...

I miss cute little socks! What I don't miss, is them getting lost in the dryer! : ) Now that my kids are out of that stage, we just have mismatched bigger socks!

Blessings,
Melissa

Rachel Anne said...

Oh, yeah. The socks are sooo cute. But Maddie is a heart stealer! I just had to look at ALL the photos of her.

And for a moment there, I thought you were going to chop down a Griswald tree.....20 feet tall. We always used to cut fresh trees (not so easy to find in Texas) and we always got it home and said "What were we thinking?? This thing is HUGE!" But it made great memories.

Thanks for the coffee visit! It's fun getting to know you!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the coffee - and your daughter is just as cute as can be!!! Congratulations on keeping up with the small things on top of going back to work. Stick with it!!

Joyce said...

Look at the little feet! That's great that your work is flexible. I just stayed home because there was no way my job would allow for that.

Carol said...

Cutting down your tree! I am so jealous. When we lived closer to the mountains, we would go over year to the tree lots in Jefferson, NC and get a 12' tree for $40. I miss those trees.
And yes, those are so adorable socks! Goes great with the adorable baby.