Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holy Sheets!

So, for the past few months I've been following Rachel Anne's "Sanctuary in the Small Things" assignments in an attempt to regain some control over my house. This worked up until Maddie was born at which point I no longer have time to do ANYTHING except baby stuff. Not that I'd have it any other way - I'm totally enjoying baby time, even if it does mean that sometimes we have no clean dishes. Or clothes. But, now that Maddie's almost three months old and we've somewhat settled into a schedule, I'm going to try to follow them again and actually have the house look somewhat presentable on a daily basis (hey! stop laughing!).

We had two guest rooms used over Thanksgiving, and then one again on Sunday night when my aunt stayed over so she could babysit for me on Monday. So this amounts to five sets of sheets that need washing (if you count my sheets and the Maddie's crib and bassinett.) My small thing today? Wash them ALL and put them away. Neatly.

Oh good luck to me...all I want to do is play with Maddie!

1 comments:

CindyC said...

Small thing? I am impressed - that was a significant thing for a new mommy to tackle all at once!

Your little one is beautiful!